Courses open to international students
Would you like to discover how health and social care services are organised and delivered in the UK?
Situated in the vibrant city of London, Kingston University and St George's University of London's joint Faculty of Health, Social Care and Education offers a range of courses suitable for EU and international students. We have a growing number of students from all cultures and backgrounds and we look forward to welcoming you into our friendly and supportive community.
A vibrant learning environment
We have two campuses in Kingston upon Thames and one at St George's Hospital in south-west London, one of the UK's principal teaching hospitals. St George's provides both community and hospital-based care and is renowned for its pioneering work in cardiac care, stroke care and spinal injuries.
You will benefit from the reputation and resources of two leading universities, with two excellent libraries, lab and computer facilities and access to a wide range of online journals.
We have strong links with many local health and social care service providers including NHS Trusts, voluntary organisations, social services and collaborative professional networks such as the South West London Academic Health and Social Care Network. Our partnerships provide opportunities to share ideas and learn from professionals in the fields of medicine, midwifery, nursing, rehabilitation, radiography and social work.
Learn from the experts
We offer a first-rate education informed by the latest international evidence-based research and practice. Our courses will help you to think critically about your work, discover new ways to enhance your practice, and develop management and leadership skills for the future.
Our team of academics features a number of research-active professors who are experts in their fields.
Courses are awarded by either Kingston University or St George's, University of London. Follow the links below to see course details on Kingston or St George's websites.
Kingston University postgraduate courses
All of the following postgraduate courses awarded by Kingston University welcome applications from international students. More information, guidance and advice for international applicants can be found on the University website at www.kingston.ac.uk/international/
- Clinical Leadership MSc
- Exercise for Health MSc
- Medical Imaging Postgraduate Certificate/Postgraduate Diploma/MSc
- Oncology Practice Postgraduate Certificate/Postgraduate Diploma/MSc
- Professional Education and Training
- Social Work Postgraduate Diploma/MSW
St George's, University of London undergraduate and postgraduate courses
All of the following courses awarded by St George's, University of London welcome applications from international students. More information, guidance and advice for international applicants can be found on the University website at www.sgul.ac.uk/international/
- Clinical Practice MRes
- MSc Healthcare Practice (subject to validation)
- The Maternal and Child Health: Socio-Cultural Perspectives MSc will become part of the new Healthcare Practice Postgraduate Certificate/Postgraduate Diploma/MSc (subject to validation) (SGUL) starting in September 2013. This new programme offers a range of modules from across our postgraduate programmes in health and social care sciences, enabling you to tailor your study to key areas of interest. Anticipated generic and specialist clinical routes will be available for example: Advanced Practice; Acute Care; Maternal and Child Health; Psychosocial Interventions and Prescribing.
- Physiotherapy BSc(Hons)
- Physiotherapy MSc (pre-registration)
- Radiography, Diagnostic BSc(Hons)c
- Rehabilitation Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma/MSc
- Rehabilitation Postgraduate Diploma/MSc (Social Work Route)
What our students say
|Majida Al Balushi, MSc Rehabilitation student|
|First year student Majida Al Balushi from Oman chats about why she is finding her Masters such a valuable learning experience. Watch the video..|