CPPD Study day: Ear care
Practice ear examination skills in a safe environment using models. The day will consist of comprehensive lectures with visual aids. There will be opportunities to examine ears under supervision and you will also be able to see and try out the different types of equipment available for ear syringing. Course content includes:
- Anatomy and physiology of the ear
- Indications and contraindications
- Medico-legal aspects of ear syringing
- Examination of the ear
- How to syringe an ear
- Maintaining equipment
- Opportunity to try out equipment.
Who is this study day for? Healthcare practitioners working with clients with ear problems.
Course code: CD0012N
- 15 Jan 2013
- 22 May 2013
- 19 Sept 2013
- 12 Feb 2014
- 24 April 2014
- 2 July 2014
Course length: -
Fees: The fee for study days is £130 per day.
Study day leader: Kirsty Armstrong
- Please contact the PPD Programme Office who will be happy to help you with any queries.
*Dates may change