Student accommodation


As a first-year undergraduate at Kingston and St George’s, you have the opportunity to reside in the halls of residence at either Kingston University or St George’s, University of London campuses, with modern facilities and a sociable environment.

Your accommodation options depend on the subject that study. You can either apply for a place on-campus, or we can help you look for accommodation in the private housing market. At Kingston and St George’s your accommodation options will differ according to which degree you undertake at undergraduate and postgraduate level. Please note, the accommodation support you receive will not be determined by the university that awards your degree, but by the following lists:

St George’s, University of London accommodation is available to people studying:

  • Physiotherapy
  • Paramedic sciences
  • Occupational Therapy
  • Radiography

Kingston University accommodation is available to people studying:

  • Education
  • Nursing
  • Midwifery
  • Social work
  • Working with children and young people

Halls of residence

Student in halls of residenceThe halls of residence for both universities are self-catering, accessible for disabled students and have 24-hour cover with staff on hand to assist with any problems. You will reside in a single, furnished study bedroom in a flat with up to eight other students, with whom you share a kitchen.

Many students choose to take advantage of living in our excellent halls at either university, which you can read more about here:

Independent living

Students walking to private accommodation in residential street in Kingston Many of our local students choose to live independently rather than in the halls of residence; you might choose to rent a room in a house or flat share with other students, for example.

Living independently provides you with flexibility to shape your lifestyle you can live anywhere, choose your own flat mates or find a property to suit your budget.

Both Kingston University and St George’s, University of London will provide assistance when you’re searching for a room or flat share.

Contact the relevant department below for assistance: